Sunday, February 13, 2011

Umbrella Condoms







Our monthly Date Night was this weekend, and we went to a great restaurant called LaBoheme. As well as the free kleenex's that are passed out in Japan, we like the plastic cover for your wet umbrella that is at most places you go. The atmosphere was wonderful, and the entire staff gave us greetings and salutations even though it was a packed out Saturday night crowd. I had snow crab and avocado salad with salmon and spinach pasta with cream sauce. It was divine! We strolled through China town after that. Shark for dinner anyone? I dragged Adam to Karaoke to sing duets with me. Some girls want "stuff", I want romance! Maybe I have been inspired by Glee too much these days. Adam had more fun than it looks like in this picture, we signed up for one hour, but ended up staying two! It helps that you can keep ordering beers by picking up the phone in your private room. The new Karaoke system rates your singing after each song. The highest we got was 76 out of 100 on the Sonny and Cher song "I got you Babe".

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I can soooo see you and him singing that. 76??? Come on now. We all know you can do better than that:) Glad ya'll had fun.

    ReplyDelete