Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Now that we are safe, and well taken care of at Nana's home...we are feeling the healing. Hannah has gotten thru a yucky cough with cherry bark medicine. She stopped throwing up, and lowered her fever today, and she has rested. Hopefully today she will start eating. We spent time in the yard today, and found a 7 leaf clover! I am receiving wonderful amounts of loving attention and sympathy. Tuesday was the most eye opening day ever for me, as I took the time to appreciate every single breathing moment. Friends are gently letting me feel my emotions, and talk about my upsets. I went to www.synergywellnessspa.com and was welcomed back by loving arms and hugs from my collieges. My nausea is slowing down, and I am ready to heal. Adam is back to work, and not being told anything about our future, yet. Face book finally has my 99% approval rating on an efficient way to get the word out, and get word back to you..fast...when you need it! Hannah and I are making fun plans for how to spend the next 4 weeks in TN. We are sending our loving energy to Japan. Life is Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment