Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Prince Welcome to America Tour - Charleston, SC

Anyone that knows me, knows that my idol Artist is Prince. I have reached levels of mass hysteria over his work, and then humanely backed away to allow for space. Imagine my upset when I found out he was now touring in America, and I happened to be in Japan with husband and daughter for Nissan working assignment. So, after fleeing Japan after the earthquake... when I was dealing with jet lag in L.A., and "all I wanted to do was have some fun...all the way to Santa Monica Blvd...."I thought what would make me get back my groove now? It obviously was if Prince had finally released where he would be in America soon, so I could go see him. The information had just been posted, and I have always wanted to check out Charleston, SC. I got Leslie and I front row, floor tickets. Now I just need to get on stage to dance with him, and my Trauma will be healed my healing energy to send to Japan will be amplified!!! I am thrilled to be alive, and want to "put the oxygen mask on myself, so I can put it on others, before we crash".

1 comment:

  1. It is Wednesday, March 30th and Leslie and I are sitting in room "319" in our hotel watching the rain fall out our window. Not only is 319 my birthday, and seeing Prince tonight is my birthday present, Prince even has a song called "319" about a hotel room.

    ReplyDelete