Saturday, December 4, 2010

December Happenings


Hannah Lee was excited to decorate her little Christmas tree. We were excited to start the tradition of "Elf on a Shelf" with her. Her Elf who she named Pancake reports back to Santa each evening on whether she was naughty or nice and ends up in a different place in the house to hang out for the day and observe her. We are counting down the days until our trip back home to TN for the holidays.
We experienced another earthquake this past week. Hannah Lee was at school and had to get under her desk. I was actually on a massage table receiving reflexology. At first I thought the therapist was rocking the table as part of the treatment...after it went on for quite awhile I realized it was an earthquake. Adam had a hard time getting in touch with me on my cell phone to make sure we were all right. We all just went on with our day as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment