Saturday, December 11, 2010

Disney Land


















Hannah Lee has a girlfriend in her class that she loves to run with. I love to hang out with her Mom, so we decided to all go to Disney Land together. It was very busy with long lines, we only rode 4 rides, but they were good ones. We saw two parades that were very theatrical, with great costumes and dancing. We saw an indoor "bear singing show" that had the mechanical puppets. It was really entertaining. We loved walking through the Swiss Family Robinson Tree house. When we were leaving and getting our lighted Christmas tree photos I had two Japanese teenage girls ask me to take a photograph with them. I was surprised, and flattered. They each wanted a photo with me by themselves with the tree in the background. Who knows what that was all about???



1 comment: