Friday, September 10, 2010

Guest Room/Massage Room


This couch pulls out into a very comfortable bed for our guests. My massage table fits perfectly in the room when I give massages. Adam is now receiving two massages a month, verses his
one time a month he has received since we started dating. I gave my friend Jaclyn her first massage as a going home gift for all her amazing help getting me familiar with Japan. Today I gave my friend Mamiko a massage. She showered me with praises, and it felt great! I have announced to the Mom's that I am available to book one or two sessions a week just for the fun of it, and to earn frivolous spending money. Hannah gave me a massage after school today, she is getting better and better each time. I then gave her one, and she really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the butterflies. Wish I could come for a visit... and a massage. :)

    ReplyDelete