Friday, September 10, 2010

Hannah Lee cute as can be!


My sister Wyndi commented that Hannah is looking so grown up just since we have been here. It is true, that each day she is amazing me with how much she understands and what she has learned. She sings me a new song each day that she learns from school, or one that she makes up herself. She dances and reads books to me, making up the words based on the pictures. When we get home from school she asks me how my day was, and what I did. She talks very easily on the phone now to Adam, and tonight she even teased him by saying "Hi, Aunt April" with a snicker on her face knowing it was him, but wanting to be funny! She can count to 10 in Japanese. She holds hands on the way to school with her Japanese friend Lisa. I am so grateful to Nissan for paying for her Montessori school. It is an amazing opportunity, that we could not have afforded on our own. She told her teacher that she loved her this week. Her fish UT died this week, but she has not noticed...yet... She is thriving here, but she has said several times that she misses her cats, and she wants to go back to TN. We are counting down the months until Christmas time.

1 comment:

  1. OH, I got a lump in my throat...eyes filling up...:)
    Someone left a baby kitty by my front door yesterday. Wish I could share this little darling with her. Gotta find her a good home (well, actually I don't know if it is a girl or boy).
    There first thing I thought when I looked at the picture was about how fast Hannah was growing up. What a priceless experience this is for her. No telling how it will effect her path. She seems like she is growing into a very thoughtful and caring little girl. Oh, I bet she loved those bookmarks, too.
    Looking forward to seeing y'all at Christmas. It will be here before you know it. Hang in there!
    :)

    ReplyDelete