Wednesday, July 28, 2010

China Town and More Furniture





I got to experience a few streets of China Town today. It is a huge area that will take me the whole year to cover. The picture is me standing on the steps of an altar space. You can buy an incense stick for them to burn immediately (smells great!) and that allows you to sit in the space and pray. The ornamental details of the building are amazing! When I got home Tokyo Rentals delivered our dresser. Our bedroom set-up is finally complete. I also had money left in the budget to get the Kanji screen I wanted.

3 comments:

  1. Do you feel at "home" or still in vacation mode?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel at home now. After reading 3 books in 2 weeks, and watching 2 movies yesterday because it was raining, I started to get bored for the first time. T.G.I.F., so we can go explore some more as a family this weekend. I love this "time freedom", but I am not used to having it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time it gets used up way to fast seen like I was your age just yesterday.
    I love you

    ReplyDelete