Monday, July 12, 2010

Flight to Japan


Even though we spent many hours weighing and re-distributing our 6 large suitcases for the 50 pound limit, we were still over by a few pounds on a few bags. Thanks to the check-in person we had they let it slide. The 13 hour flight to Tokyo was still playing the same movies as last month when Adam and I went for house hunting trip, so it worked out good that we were exhausted and all tryed our best to rest. Hannah lee did great, especially after her teaspoon dose of benadryl! When we arrived in Tokyo our bags were the first to come off the belt, and they were all there!!! We grabbed a starbucks for the 2 hour train ride to Yokohama, and arrived in our room around 11 pm Tuesday night (Japan time), which was around 9am Tuesday morning in TN. My Mom skyped us and we were able to show her our jetlagged faces.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to see your new home. It's so organized and 'shiny'. I just love the Japanese garden. I think I'd spend all my time there.
    But, my very favorite thing is the 'pecking fish'. I think I'd laugh hilariously through the whole process.
    It's also very hot here. One hundred today. I guess I didn't think of Japan as being hot. I've seen too many James Bond movies, where the weather was just perfect.
    We'll keep in touch. Hi to Adam and Hannah.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete