Friday, July 16, 2010

Getting Settled

Hey, this is Adam. Shawna has gotten the blog started and is doing a great job. Please leave comments, we would love to hear from everyone. I just thought I would post a few pictures of the house. We are starting to get settled and figure things out. It has been nice to be able to have a few days off work to get everything in order. There has been so much to do that I could not begin to explain. I will be going to work on Tuesday, Monday is a national holiday. I am not exactly sure what it is but it was explained to me as "beach day". I think it means the first day of summer or the day the beaches open for the season.

Anyway, Hannah went to her first day of school today. She was excited and the teacher already sent us a note to let us know that she is doing great. I am sure she will be tired and ready for a nap when she gets home. More on the school later though.....back to the house.






10 comments:

  1. Wow! The furniture you picked looks great! I hope the bugs don't bother you for long. Carrie S

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE The house. Looks like it feels like home. Can't wait to read more. Glad you are doing Ok. Don't forget Matthew and Marcus's birthday is Sat USA time!!! Hope you are ok today

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO!!! Hang on for a great ride! We will be following you on the blog and look forward to hearing about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love reading about your adventures....brings back memories! Looks like you have a beautiful place to live....most Japanese don't live like that.
    :) Have fun and know that we are waiting with sushi breath to find out how you are doing! Make sure you try Okono-mi-yaki (Savory Japanese Pancake-not a breakfast food!) LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The is awesome! Great house and Hannah gets her first big girl bed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your house looks beautiful! I love the furniture you picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heeeey! House looks great!!! Where's the pic of my bedroom :) !! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jamie- "I hope you all are having fun and sorry about the roaches:( Hi Hannah!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The furniture looks awesome I can't wait to come for a visit
    Love you all
    Mama

    ReplyDelete