Friday, August 20, 2010

OKONOMIYAKI


This is okonomiyaki. It is the Japanese style of Pizza. You get to choose your ingredients, the chef cooks it, and then lays it on your heated table to stay piping hot throughout your meal. I had Pork and Cheese. It was GREAT!!!
It embarrasses me to admit, but I have not had sushi here yet. I have not been able to find crunchy shrimp rolls, and seaweed salad which is what I like to eat in the states. Here sushi in restaurants are mainly raw fish. I have seen the rolls prepacked, but they do not look good to me, and I have not seen crunchy shrimp prepackaged.

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool. You look beautiful and match the surroundings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks good like something I would try. Did Hannah like it? Looks like a big sweet roll.
    Love Nana

    ReplyDelete