Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pizza Hut Delivery




I had to show you the cute little scooter that the Pizza Hut guy rides every Thursday night to our home. We get a large, hand tossed, pepperoni and use an 800 Yen Coupon which makes it 1200 Yen, or a little more than $12. It is the best pizza I have ever tasted, which is why we get it once a week!!! Also, instead of giving you red pepper or parmesan cheese packets, they offer hot green chilli packets. I love it, but I have Cajun blood. The first picture is the menu with an amazing amount of options like Seafood mix, Ebipuru egg, Mayo Q, Super Korean Purukogi, Tuna Mild, Pote Mayo Gratin, or Crab&Shrimp Mayo King...just to name a few!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I can't believe YOU are eating Pizza Hut EVERY Thursday but, I completely understand. The price sounded okay until I thought about it without that coupon. Dang! Enjoy that ewy goowy goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam said it tastes better then what we have here. Maybe it's that raw fish on it. Ha just kidding.
    Love
    Mama J

    ReplyDelete