Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tokyo













Adam is on vacation this week, so we decided to explore Tokyo. Here you see Adam has given in to the "man bag". This is inside the Galleria. It took all my restraint to not curl up inside this marble egg I am standing next to. Behind the temple you can see the red tower is Tokyo Tower. You can go up in it to see the city. Inside the temple was the most beautiful altar space. I don't think it is respectful to photograph, so I didn't. The next picture is a "green taxi". This guy was pedaling up a hill. I don't see how he could have pulled two people as well, but I guess he does. The last picture is literally a "green building". I love it!!!


2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Adam, you can still look tough and carry all your stuff!! Love you!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you two had a great day Adam Papa is proud I'm loving all the pictures Love & miss you,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete