Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sea Paradise


Sea Paradise is an Aquariam very close to our house. This is the dolphin tunnel. We didn't take the stroller, so Hannah spent most of her time on Adam's shoulders.


This is the Japanese Giant Crab. It is a little bigger than Hannah!



This was my lunch. I am not sure what kind of fish was on this pizza, but the green is defiantly seaweed! By the way there is a beach next to Sea Paradise and the people have to wade through the seaweed for about 12 feet or so to get to the clear water to dig for clams.




Hannah enjoys ice cream, but she won't eat the cone.

3 comments:

  1. I am showing Great Grandma your blog - we love the pic of Hannah eating ice cream. She is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't wait to turn on my computer everyday to see if there is news from you all. I love the pictures looks like that was so much fun. Shawna did you like the pizza? I can tell Hannah loved the ice cream look at that big smile on her face.
    I Love and miss you all hugs and kisses.
    Mama and Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of Adam and Hannah at the aquarium well, love them all. :) Can't believe how big that crab is!

    ReplyDelete