Sunday, August 1, 2010

Toys R US & Costco




We have a birthday party to go to next weekend, so we decided to take Hannah to Toys R US to pick out a present and get something for herself. She has been limited to coloring, borrowed books, and her new leapster for over a month now. We are expecting our sea shipment with all of our things for the year to be here by middle of August. To our surprise she wanted the Thomas the Train Lego set, instead of Hello Kitty Lego set. Costco was very crowded on Saturday, and Adam says he will never go there again. While we were on the train and then the bus, Hannah was decorating herself with stickers. A very cute older lady was amused by her, and proceded to "pet" her hair. Hannah did not mind and told the lady "goodbye and have a nice day" when we left the bus.

3 comments:

  1. If you dare go to Costco on a weekend, be there when they open at 10:00 - it's not quite so bad. Then you can eat lunch when you are done - the hotdogs are great!

    I'm glad you all are settling in and having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Conners,
    I just caught up on all your adventures! I'm so glad you're keeping great track of everything because I miss you all. Pat and I still have another week and a half or so of traveling and then we're back in Oregon. We hope to start talking about our possible travels to see you guys when we get back. I'm feeling relaxed after a week at the beach with my family:)
    Love,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you! So nice to meet you and your sweet daughter today! See u again soon!

    ReplyDelete